Our Southwold surgery is an RCVS accredited Core Standards Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Dr Rosie Barker BVetMed MRCVS Clinical Director
- Dr Rebecca Dixon BVM&S MRCVS
- Dr Harriet Hall VetMB MA MRCVS
- Dr Clare Knott BVSc GP CertFAP MRCVS
- Dr Emma Rigby VetMB MA(Oxon) PhD MRCVS
- Dr Emma Tarbun BVetMed CertAVP MRCVS
- Dr Lydia Williams BVMS MRCVS
- Dr Michail Zavlaris DVM PhD MRCVS
38 High Street
Telephone: 01502 725132
Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday: 10am – 2pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.