- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Saxmundham surgery is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Public disabled access.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Dr Rosie Barker BVetMed MRCVS Clinical Director
- Dr Elliot Smith BVSc BSc MRCVS
- Dr Hannah Spooner BVSc MRCVS
- Dr Alexandra Rolph BVetMed MRCVS
Street Farm Road
Telephone: 01728 602599
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.